By participating in this blog you consent to, and agree to abide by, these Terms and Conditions.
- Comments or opinions expressed on the Blog are those of their respective contributors only. The views expressed by outside contributors do not represent the views of American Public University System (APUS), its management or employees. APUS is not responsible and disclaims any and all liability for the content of comments written by outside contributors to the Blog.
- No one is to post any classified or sensitive information. All submitters should keep Operational Security (OPSEC) in mind when posting about units, organizations, and/or operations.
- Comments posted on the Blog should not defame, compromise the trade secrets or confidential information of, or violate the copyright or other intellectual property rights of, any third party.
- Comments posted on the Blog should not be obscene, profane, indecent, abusive or threatening and should not violate any local, state, national or international law. The administrators of Onlinelearningtips.com may remove comments in its sole and absolute discretion in limited situations such as those described.
- Any content you submit becomes the property of APUS. APUS may use, publish, copy, sublicense, adapt, edit, distribute, publicly perform, display and delete the content you submit as it chooses.
- We sometimes link to outside Web sites that are related to the Blog discussion and that we believe may be of interest to you. These links are not provided for the purposes of marketing or advertising. APUS is not responsible for the content or practices of other Web sites.
- The Blog moderator may include information about, and links to, other APUS content and information that may be of interest to you and are related to the topic of the Blog.
- We reserve the right to change Blog procedures and these Terms and Conditions at any time. If and when we do that, we will post such changes to this page.
- APUS, and its employees, agents, officers, and directors, are released from any and all liability and obligations whatsoever in connection with or arising from your use of the Blog. If at any time you are unhappy with the Blog or object to any material in the Blog, your sole remedy is to stop using the Blog.