Tag Archives | OACP
By Leischen Stelter on March 21, 2012 in Career, Emerging Issues in Law Enforcement, Law Enforcement, Law Enforcement Partnerships, Technology
By Mike Sale I recently visited Niagara Falls to attend an exciting conference sponsored by the Crime Prevention Committee of the Ontario Association of Chiefs of Police (OACP). Crime Prevention through Innovation and Technology attracted a wide variety of police leaders, practitioners, academics and related professionals to discuss emerging trends in the ever-expanding field of crime prevention.
By Leischen Stelter on March 19, 2012 in Emerging Issues in Law Enforcement, In the News, Law Enforcement, News for Law Enforcement, Police Training, Policies, Situational Awareness
By Michael Sale A recent U.S.-based survey determined that London, Ontario is one of the most desirable places to retire in all of North America. London is a wonderful city with a great reputation. Known as “the forest city,” London has a colorful history with a population exceeding 360,000 and many people consider it to be “the city with everything.” However, Londo faces many of the same challenges faced by larger centers in Canada.
- Teamwork that Protects the Nation August 4, 2015
- Disaster Recovery: Public Health Challenges 10 Years After Hurricane Katrina August 21, 2015
- Maritime Experts Gather to Define Cybersecurity Research Challenges August 17, 2015
- Corrections System Fails Female Prisoners: One Woman’s Story August 13, 2015
- Intelligence Work Expands Beyond the Core Intelligence Community (And So Should Your Job Search) August 25, 2015
- Looking to Change Careers? September 2, 2015
- When Officers Become the Target: How to Protect Yourself from Doxing September 1, 2015
- Teamwork and the Different Roles in Investigating Child Abuse August 31, 2015
- Know How to Avoid Teamwork Pitfalls August 29, 2015
- Ashley Madison Hack Will End Careers August 28, 2015
- B: Dr, Russo So either way I am going to get disq...
- Dr. Chuck Russo: B, That is for you to decide. Not putting it o...
- Dr. Chuck Russo: J, That can and does happen. However as you p...
- Maria Arviza: Great article. Where may I contact you for more i...
- B: Dr. Russo Can I apply to other agencies and not...
american military university American Public University American Public University System amu APU APUS community policing corrections criminal justice degrees in criminal justice EDM Education emergency and disaster management emergency management emergency medical services EMS FBI FEMA firefighters fire services human trafficking Intelligence Studies jail law enforcement law enforcement officers laws leadership legislation Leischen Stelter Mark Bond mental health Michael Pittaro police police officer police officers police training prison PTSD public safety sex trafficking social media stress technology terrorism training