Tag Archives | OACP
By Leischen Stelter on March 21, 2012 in Career, Emerging Issues in Law Enforcement, Law Enforcement, Law Enforcement Partnerships, Technology
By Mike Sale I recently visited Niagara Falls to attend an exciting conference sponsored by the Crime Prevention Committee of the Ontario Association of Chiefs of Police (OACP). Crime Prevention through Innovation and Technology attracted a wide variety of police leaders, practitioners, academics and related professionals to discuss emerging trends in the ever-expanding field of crime prevention.
By Leischen Stelter on March 19, 2012 in Emerging Issues in Law Enforcement, In the News, Law Enforcement, News for Law Enforcement, Police Training, Policies, Situational Awareness
By Michael Sale A recent U.S.-based survey determined that London, Ontario is one of the most desirable places to retire in all of North America. London is a wonderful city with a great reputation. Known as “the forest city,” London has a colorful history with a population exceeding 360,000 and many people consider it to be “the city with everything.” However, Londo faces many of the same challenges faced by larger centers in Canada.
- Retired Police as Force Multipliers: The LEOSA Effect January 13, 2016
- Examining the Evidence Against Steven Avery: A Preliminary Forensic Analysis January 21, 2016
- Using Body Cameras for Intelligence Operations January 25, 2016
- More Gangs Are Running Sex Trafficking Rings January 27, 2016
- EMTs On The Front Lines in the Fight Against Human Trafficking January 11, 2016
- Officer Training to Improve Crime Scene Processing February 5, 2016
- Why Security Officers Should Carry Tourniquets February 3, 2016
- Cutting Compensation: Effects of Budget Cuts on Public Servants February 2, 2016
- Using Threat Profiling to Predict Terrorist Attacks January 31, 2016
- Use of Force Training: A Career-Long Commitment January 28, 2016
- Bob Durkis: I bipassed the HB 218 requirements by obtaining a ...
- Jennifer Bucholtz: Thank you for your feedback and questions. To ans...
- Abby: I used this as a building block for a discussion i...
- Steve Williams: I have a couple of questions about how the crime s...
- Jeremy Nikolow: Paul, Essentially LEOSA requires the agency ID ...
american military university American Public University American Public University System amu APU APUS career correctional facilities corrections criminal justice degrees in criminal justice Dr. Chuck Russo EDM Education emergency and disaster management emergency management emergency medical services EMS FBI firefighters fire services human trafficking intelligence Intelligence Studies jail law enforcement law enforcement officer law enforcement officers legislation Leischen Stelter Mark Bond mental health Michael Pittaro military police police officer police officers police training prison public safety social media stress technology terrorism training